Terms and Conditions
- The owner of this web site is the Symphony Coatings Group.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Symphony Coatings until the goods are dispatched.
- Payments are made through Paypal’s secure gateway, multiple payment methods are available from the Paypal gateway including most major credit cards. You can use the ‘Check out as Guest’ button to make a payment without a having to have or create a Paypal account.
- All information provided by you will be treated securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Symphony Coatings for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the debit or credit card, or PayPal account you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered.
Bulk or Volume Orders
If you would like to make a bulk or high volume order(s) please call us on 01206 868400 or 0800 840 8201 and reference Powderpoint.
If you wish to cancel your order before we have dispatched it, just call us on 01206 868400 or 0800 840 8201 for a full refund and we will cancel the order.
Our Returns Policy
- Call us first on 01206 868400 or 0800 840 8201 to notify us of your wish to return any goods to us.
- Put the original order confirmation / delivery note inside the package (if not possible then you must include a slip with the order number so we can track the goods when they arrive).
- Package the goods securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit. The packaging in which the item was sent should only be used for the return if it is in good condition and continues to offer adequate protection for the goods, additional packaging may be required to ensure safe transport.
- Address the goods to: –
10a Grange Way,
Whitehall Industrial Estate,
Duplicate or Incorrect Items
If we have sent you duplicate or incorrect items, we can arrange to collect these items and resend the correct ones at no cost to you. Please call us on 01206 868400 or 0800 840 8201 to arrange.
Refunds can take up to 7 days to process. If you have returned goods to us, generally once we receive the goods back we will issue any refund due straight away, but it may take up to 7 working days to appear on your bank statement. Please note that any credit card fees paid at time of ordering are non-refundable. Refunds will only be made back to the credit/debit card, or PayPal account used, or the person/organisation named. Refunds will not include any outbound delivery cost charged at the time of order unless the goods delivered were faulty, damaged or sent to you as a result of our error.
We use a range of specialist couriers to deliver orders. Deliveries are sent via next day courier but may take 2-3 days handling before dispatch.
Discount codes used on the site cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Only one discount (or discount code) can be active per order. If a discount code is invalid you will be informed why when you enter the code on the site. Discount codes may have an expiry date and/or minimum spend limits. New customer, mailing list offers are offered on a single use per customer basis, we withhold the right to cancel or send out an additional invoice if this rule is circumvented/avoided.
Should there be a cause for complaint, please email us or call us on 01206 868400 or 0800 840 8201. We aim to respond within 24 hours. If your email is received on a weekend then we will endeavour to respond the following business day.